I love, love, love Eleven Collection children’s shoes. Don’t believe me? Check out this review or this review. The shoes are fun and fashionable and perfect for growing feet. The pairs we’ve reviewed in the past are still going strong. These babies last forever, or at least through two kids so far!
Eleven Collection’s Fall line is chock full of yummy colors and styles. From ruffly red Mary Janes to handsome black suede boots, your child can go back to school (or to holiday parties) in style. Here’s a little tidbit about Eleven from a past review:
Eleven shoes feature soft leather uppers and flexible, durable rubber soles for traction. With a cushioned insole and easy on-and-off Velcro or zipper closures, the shoes are just as child friendly as they are style friendly. Plus they are low maintenance (wish my kids were too) because the high-quality leather makes them naturally water resistant. You only need to use a mild detergent or leather cleaner to and damp rag to keep them looking their Sunday best.
Eleven sent us the Miles, which is a black suede ankle boot with contrast stitching and inside zipper. I chose this style for George because it’s a unisex design, and I know how long Eleven shoes last. I wanted to be able to pass these to Livi once George outgrows them. Unfortunately I didn’t get a chance to snap any photos because it’s been so warm. Instead of black boots, George has been wearing his Joaquin sandals here there and everywhere. (Also from Eleven Collection and also lasting forever because he wore them last year as well!)
Designed for children ages 3 to 8 years, Eleven Collection shoes are a must for your little one’s shoe bucket (or shelf or basket or whatever you use to hold them all). Though a bit higher priced, these babies last so long and through so many little feet you’ll definitely earn back your original investment. Of course if you’re like me and love every single design, you may buy far too many to do so.—Emily
*** Giveaway! Eleven Collection is giving away one pair of shoes, winner’s choice! ***
Here’s how to enter. You can do as many of these as you’d like. Each one is worth one entry into our giveaway; please leave a separate comment for each one you do:
• Visit ElevenCollection.com and leave a comment telling us your favorite shoe.
• ”Like” Eleven Collection on Facebook and leave a comment telling us you joined.
• Follow Eleven Collection on Twitter and leave a comment telling is you’re their newest follower.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with the URL of your tweet.
• Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment with the URL to your blog post.
Include a valid email address for our drawing. We’ll draw the winner from the comments and contact her via email. Deadline: September 17, 2010 (midnight). The winner will have 24 hours to claim her prize or a new winner will be chosen.
- Congratulations to Meredith A., the winner of the Eleven Collection giveaway! Thank you to everyone who took the time to read the review and add a comment. Keep reading the Daily Dish for your chance to participate in more giveaways!