I love pediped shoes. Don’t believe me? Check out this review or this one or even this one. I’m a fan. A really, really big fan. Oh, and now Katie is a fan too. You can read her post to learn more about pediped Originals or my review from a while back on the Flex line.
Today I get to introduce you to pediped’s new Grip ‘n’ Go™ line of children’s shoes. Perfect for active toddlers, these shoes make transitioning from early walking to walking an easier one. Grip ‘n’ Go shoes are made with all the benefits of pediped Originals but with thin, flexible rubber soles. The rounded edges mimic the natural shape of a child’s foot and the heel stability and soft toe box allow toddlers to feel and grip the floor. How cool is that? With my lack of coordination I could use a pair of adult Grip ‘n’ Gos!
Grip ‘n’ Go is ideal for both indoor and outdoor wear. The Fall/Winter line has classic styles like Alyssa, Giselle, Isabella and Jake and also includes new styles like Ellie and Jamie. The Grip ‘n’ G collection is available for children 9 months to 3 years.
Unfortunately Livi refuses to stop growing and was too big to test out a pair of Grip ‘n’ Go shoes, but she is the right size for pediped’s Flex line. And of course we’re always more than willing to review a pair for Daily Dish readers. Livi received the Penny in all it’s golden goodness. Hidden under that sparkly exterior (it’s a no-brainer these shoes will be Olivia’s favorites this winter) you’ll find:
- Memory Foam Technology that provide a cushioned insole that perfectly shapes to the foot and improves fit.
- Exceptionally soft, flexible soles and uppers that help provide healthy foot development. Ultra flexible FLEX ZONES provide maximum flexibility and support natural foot motion (like chasing after her big brother when he steals her Groovy Girl doll).
- Shock absorbing cushions on each heel to protect against impact and distribute pressure through-out the foot.
- pediped’s Flex Fit System (my favorite) for the perfect fit. Each pair comes with an additional 2-mm insole to customize the fit so it just right for each child.
Is it a bad sign it took me a minute to remember which shoes were the ones pediped sent Olivia due to the sheer number of pediped boxes in their closet? That Make-A-Wish sale gets me every time!
I will be the first to admit pediped shoes come with a higher price tag, but they are one of the few things I’ll invest in partly because they last so long and partly because my children’s feet love these shoes. They last through multiple children and still look great even with a little wear and tear. Plus, how can you NOT buy a pair of these for your little girl this winter:
Yeah, good luck choosing just one pair!—Emily
***Giveaway! pediped is giving away one pair of Originals shoes to one lucky winner!***
Here’s how to enter. You can do as many of these as you’d like. Each one is worth one entry into our giveaway; please leave a separate comment for each one you do:
• Visit pediped.com and leave a comment telling us your favorite shoe.
• “Like” pediped on Facebook and leave a comment telling us you joined.
• Follow pediped on Twitter and leave a comment telling is you’re their newest follower.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with the URL of your tweet.
• Blog about this giveaway and leave a comment with the URL to your blog post.
Include a valid email address for our drawing. We’ll draw the winner from the comments and contact her via email. Deadline: October 21, 2010 (midnight). The winner will have 24 hours to claim her prize or a new winner will be chosen.
- Congratulations to Leah O., the winner of the pediped giveaway! Thank you to everyone who took the time to read the review and add a comment. Keep reading the Daily Dish for your chance to participate in more giveaways!