Have you ever seen those guest correspondents on the red carpet and wished it were you talking up celebrities and getting behind-the-scenes interviews? And I know I’m not the only one who got a kick out of watching Ross the Intern on Jay Leno; he had a heck of a lot more than fifteen minutes of fame. Well, now it’s your turn to be a guest correspondent, but instead of doing something lame like talking with Spielberg about his latest movie, you get to talk with the fabulous women behind the Moms Who Make It conference!
I am working with Quinn Curtis, the woman behind CreatedByMom.com, helping throw the biggest party plan this most awesome conference! The conference will take place on Thursday, July 16th near Salt Lake City, Utah. Quinn is all about empowering and inspiring women and Moms Who Make It is the ONLY conference dedicated to strengthening moms in all facets of life and/or business. This isn’t an event just for women entrepreneurs nor is it just for moms. It’s for any woman who is looking for powerful tools and insight to start or grow her business and creatively balance her personal life.
Special guests include Kim Christopherson (YouCanMakeThis.com), Rachael Herrscher (TodaysMama), Melissa Chapell (Raw Melissa), Kelly Anderson (Startup Princess) and Pamela Baumeister (Wasatch Woman magazine). Here is just a sampling of topics featured at the conference:
- Know the power in living your purpose; harness your creativity to build the life you want
- Balance your daily demands allowing sufficient time and energy for your family
- Cut your grocery bill in half while making mealtime more meaningful to your family
- Enhance your natural beauty holistically
- Know how to take your business idea and make it a reality
- Utilize social media to broaden your support base; gain hundreds of new potential clients
Now here’s the super cool, nifty, better-read-this-whole-post part:
We are looking for one Boutique Café reader to be our
Moms Who Make It correspondent at the conference!
Daria can’t make it and wants to send YOU in her place to provide behind-the-scenes footage, interviews and coverage of the conference!
If selected as the winner here’s what you’ll win:
Read the rest of this entry »
- All-access ticket to the MWMI conference (or if you have already paid for your conference ticket, we will reimburse your purchase price)
- Invitation to the after-hours VIP Mocktail Party
- Flip Video camera (to be picked up when you arrive at our on-site registration)
- Boutique Cafe t-shirt
- CreatedByMom.com super chic camera wrist strap