I’m sure you’ve seen or heard of aden+anais muslin swaddlers. They’re definitely one of the hottest baby blankets on the market and a must-have for all Moms. I didn’t have any for my first daughter, but aden+anais sent me a 4-pack from their classic collection to review and help me prepare for my second daughter. They are the softest cotton blankets I’ve run into yet! I absolutely adore them. They got even softer after I washed them. My toddler, Holly, loves throwing them around, spreading them on the floor and wrapping herself in them. They’re so cozy – I can’t blame her! I’m a huge believer in swaddling; Holly was swaddled tightly until she was 9 months. I plan on swaddling baby number two just as much. Aden+anais swaddlers have some great stretch to them so I know I’ll be able to tightly wrap my new baby. And they’re breathable so I can breath easy and not worry about her overheating. Honestly, these are just the best!
Here’s some facts about the company:
- aden + anais are winners of the Creative Child Magazine 2007 Seal of Excellence
- and two iParenting media awards
- All aden + anais baby products feature 100% breathable muslin cotton
- All aden + anais baby products feature fun and contemporary designs and colors
- Muslin wraps and blankets are safe, affordable and stylish
- Original baby wraps can be used for swaddling, covers, and more
- Special Muslin cotton provides warmth without overheating
***Giveaway! aden+anais is giving away a 4-pack of classic swaddlers to one lucky reader!***
Here’s how to enter. You may do as many of these as you like. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
- “Like” aden+anais on facebook
- Tweet about this giveaway (leave a link in your comment)
I’ll draw a winner from the comments and contact her via email. The winner will then have 24 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway closes on December 14th, 2010 (midnight). Good luck!
Congratulations Delaine! You’re the lucky winner!