Have you ever seen those guest correspondents on the red carpet and wished it were you talking up celebrities and getting behind-the-scenes interviews? And I know I’m not the only one who got a kick out of watching Ross the Intern on Jay Leno; he had a heck of a lot more than fifteen minutes of fame. Well, now it’s your turn to be a guest correspondent, but instead of doing something lame like talking with Spielberg about his latest movie, you get to talk with the fabulous women behind the Moms Who Make It conference!
I am working with Quinn Curtis, the woman behind CreatedByMom.com, helping throw the biggest party plan this most awesome conference! The conference will take place on Thursday, July 16th near Salt Lake City, Utah. Quinn is all about empowering and inspiring women and Moms Who Make It is the ONLY conference dedicated to strengthening moms in all facets of life and/or business. This isn’t an event just for women entrepreneurs nor is it just for moms. It’s for any woman who is looking for powerful tools and insight to start or grow her business and creatively balance her personal life.
Special guests include Kim Christopherson (YouCanMakeThis.com), Rachael Herrscher (TodaysMama), Melissa Chapell (Raw Melissa), Kelly Anderson (Startup Princess) and Pamela Baumeister (Wasatch Woman magazine). Here is just a sampling of topics featured at the conference:
- Know the power in living your purpose; harness your creativity to build the life you want
- Balance your daily demands allowing sufficient time and energy for your family
- Cut your grocery bill in half while making mealtime more meaningful to your family
- Enhance your natural beauty holistically
- Know how to take your business idea and make it a reality
- Utilize social media to broaden your support base; gain hundreds of new potential clients
Now here’s the super cool, nifty, better-read-this-whole-post part:
We are looking for one Boutique Café reader to be our
Moms Who Make It correspondent at the conference!
Daria can’t make it and wants to send YOU in her place to provide behind-the-scenes footage, interviews and coverage of the conference!
If selected as the winner here’s what you’ll win:
- All-access ticket to the MWMI conference (or if you have already paid for your conference ticket, we will reimburse your purchase price)
- Invitation to the after-hours VIP Mocktail Party
- Flip Video camera (to be picked up when you arrive at our on-site registration)
- Boutique Cafe t-shirt
- CreatedByMom.com super chic camera wrist strap
And here’s what we’ll need from you:
- Guaranteed attendance at the conference*
- All audio/video footage from the event
- Follow-up post telling BC readers your experience/thoughts from the conference
* If you are not able to attend the conference you may find a replacement. If you can’t find someone to attend in your place, please let us know ASAP so we can draw another winner.
To enter please leave a comment with a valid email address for our drawing. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. The winner will have 24 hours to claim her right as Boutique Cafe’s exclusive conference correspondent or a new winner will be chosen. The contest ends two weeks from today on July 6th.
For one extra entry tweet about this post using #MWMI and leave a comment with your tweet’s URL.
For another entry blog about this post and leave a comment with your blog post’s URL.
And for yet one more entry, add one of the banners below to your blog or site and link to this page. Leave a comment with a link to your site.
Seating is limited and the conference will sell out quickly so buy your tickets now before they’re gone! Even if entering the contest I would still purchase your ticket; if you win we will reimburse you. If you don’t win at least you didn’t miss out on the hottest conference ticket this year! For more information about the conference or to purchase tickets please visit the Moms Who Make It page on CreatedByMom.com. Good luck!—Emily
*** CONGRATULATIONS to Jen H., the winner of our Moms Who Make It conference correspondent giveaway! We can’t wait to meet her at the conference, especially when she replies to our email with this:
OH MY GOODNESS! Is this a joke! I’m so excited that I can’t stand it. Let me know what to do – thanks girls – thanks Daria! I’m SOOOOO excited! Did I mention that! HEE HEEE
Smiles, JEN H.
The mini-call and full-day conference tickets are sold out but you can still buy an evening/afternoon ticket, which includes the keynote speakers, panel, breakout sessions, fab gourmet dinner and mocktail party. Hurry before those are gone too!
12 comments on “We want YOU to be our conference correspondent!”
Pingback: Win a Flip + MWMI ‘09 Ticket! | Created By Mom Community